Sunday 5 May 2013

BlackBall Dessert and Drinks



Recently there are a lot of talks about this new BlackBall Dessert and Drink shop from Taiwan so I decided to give it a try at the Clementi City Vibe branch.


It is a simple stall front just like Gong Cha, however they have quite a number of tables as they are serving dessert as well so people usually will eat in.


This is the menu, I chose the BlackBall Signature, since it is the signature dish it should speak something about the rest of the items on the menu.


Here’s the BlackBall Signature, they also give us a capsule of coffee creamer to be added to the dessert.  I find the red bean is nice and flavorful and the grass jelly is smooth, however I feel that the grass jelly could be made thicker and more Q rather than using the same grass jelly for drinks and dessert.  Yam and sweet potato is ok not too sweet abit on the bland side.  Overall it’s a ok dessert and a good place for gathering with friends.  I will probably try the drinks next time I visit BlackBall.

City Vibe
3151 Commonwealth Ave West
#01-19
Daily 11am – 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment